Daily Dave - The Blyatsu's underdog brother

Hi, wanted to show you something .

Recently I swapped tail lights with @Wolff because het wanted pre-facelift lights, so:

I got facelift tail lights.

However, I couldn’t get used to it. I’m usually more of a facellift-guy, but I don’t know. They’re a bit too shiny for Dave’s scuffed exterior (mainly the black parts). I had a pair of pre-facelift light laying around, so I decided to just swap them back. But then I decided to try something…

I hate it

I hate how much I like the look of it, maybe even more than the way they look on the Blyatsu because it kind of blends in with the bumper. But oh well, maybe I just really like these lights :slight_smile:

That was all, Dave is still the decently driving daily with a dodgy exhaust and weird idling issue. I’ve driven over 11.000kms since I’ve owned him (June 2022), which is quite a lot for what I’m used to, but I’m really happy about it because I bought it to be driven (a lot) in the first place! Things will quiet down for the next couple of months, and in June we’ll see if I can get him to pass MOT and if I decide to keep him.

3 Likes