Mod or Stock?

Thanks guys, really appreciate it!
Does anyone knows of any good exhaust shops in SA? Not thats its something ill be doing immediately. Just wanna get quotes so i can start saving for it!

Most 1.3 extractors fit 1.6.

I had clearance issues with bottom brace, had to fill it with big washers as it was fowling and vibrating like crazy (sounded like the car was going to fall apart) on the big 200 cell cat that was put in, haven’t had an issue since. These photos are with a 1.6 applause motor.

1 Like

You f’n rock @DonkRarri!

13mm from the sway bar. Just checked. Plenty of room.

1 Like

Excellent in Mr. Burn’s voice

Shite @Paule82 gave Liverpool a call direct and they were $50 more expensive than the website!
They said they would price match but still, thought they’d be a few $ cheaper

Found that if I install the extractors myself, and supply back cat, Well hung will do a customer 2inch exhaust install for me $600. Seems reasonable. Gonna put the $ together and get this organized once I’ve sorted the extractors out

Haha. That’s crazy.
There work is pretty good and I know if there is any issue they sort it straight away.
You can try some other shops too and see what they can do. They all buy the extractors off liverpool though if there hurricane brand.

haha yeah all you can do is try! prob still go through them being that they make them.
Are there any other brands around you know of??
They all I really found with a quick googling

Does anyone know of where to get a cheap but good back cat?

Not really hey. I doubt people like pacemaker would make stuff like that