New LIVETODAI Sticker's

I have had some more livetodai sticker’s made up. and they are now available for purchase. All proceeds go to keeping the forum up and running as per usual.
Just need to msg me what you want and I can give payment details via paypal or bank deposit you choose, I will need your postal address also.
I also got a friend that lived in japan to help with best translation for these.
I tried to get some euro style love happaening and some Japanese style happening.

All prices below include Postage in Australia and oversea’s

Euro oval style L2D = $3.50

Japanese Flag Live to Dai = $3.50

White “livetodai” larger = $5.00

Gold “livetodai” (limited number left) = $5.00 Currently sold out

DEALS
3x euro or jap style (you choose) for $9.00
2x white larger for $8.00

5 Likes

I am going to get the missus to translate the Japanese one (make sure it is good Ni hon) and then will make an order.

dai is die as far as I know and the first bit is live not life as some translator’s suggest. Just remember there is no pressure to buy. lol

1 Like

My wife is Japanese so I’ll give you the actual translation.

1 Like

There isn’t much to it and it’s not a translation as such.
It’s Katakana to phonetically re-produce Live To Dai

ri/li + bu/vu (for Live, since the ‘v’ sound is tough)
to (as it toh) + u (to extend toh to tohuu) (for our “to” or phonetically “too”)
da + i (ee) for “dai” - which is same start for Da-i-ha-tsu.

1 Like

pretty much how my friend who lived there for 10yrs and taught english there explained it. I just sent him a few different translations and he advised me on which one would work best.

I had a Japanese student who is staying with us review it and she said it is “Live to Dai”, my wife is a linguist and Japanese teacher (as well as Japanese) and I will see what she says.

How to buy this sticker? And Can you post the sticker to asia (malaysia)?

well besides dabating if the translation is correct or not and making fuss about it in the meantime why not purchase one of them or the other ones to help support the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can pay using paypal and yes I can send them to malaysia. I will message you.

1 Like

Been waiting for this day to come :star_struck::hugs:

1 Like

I assume this could be a mix?
There’s an idea can someone by a mix bundle with one each of all the stickers?

yes a mix of your choosing for those of the euro and jap flag ones.
If anyone is buying a few sticker’s i usually work out a a bit more off the top listed prices.
We are not in this to make a fortune out of anyone we simply use the minimal profit made to go back to keeping the forum up and running and try to put back into the daihatsu community once it allows to do so.

I would like a complete bundle with 1 of each sticker, being;
Euro oval style L2D = $3.50
Japanese Flag Live to Dai = $3.50
White “livetodai” larger = $5.00
Gold “livetodai” (limited number left) = $5.00

Can you message me with paypal details.

1 Like

I have sent you another msg regarding your postal address.

1 Like

Got my order in for one of everything… :+1:

1 Like

Any chance you make L2D sticker without that euro egg thing? Just letters?

maybe the next batch but that will be a while.

Woo-hoo got mine today - will put some on the rear windows, etc.

2 Likes