A Little Bit About Me

hey all, name’s Dale (Mokeman). Currently in our household we have an 84 G11 Charade CB23 which will end up with my son :)and a 96 G200 Smiley that is the Mrs car (sort of). in my 47 years i have also owned an 81 L55V Handivan Semi Auto, and a 78 F20 4WD, amongst alot of other makes. Love the little buggers and the whole friendly Dai community.

3 Likes

Welcome Dale (Mokeman) Good to see you hear mate and good you kept your username. I think it may get a little confusing if heaps of people change. Did I hear something about you making the smiley a turbo?
:joy:

1 Like

thanks Evil, not too sure yet about the smiley, could be a possibility later, but at the moment probably going to look at doing the HC pistons and crank in the 1.6 i have here and see what it’s like :wink:

2 Likes

@Mokeman when doing HC pistons into a HD you keep you original rods and crank for high CR. If you use the crank you will shorten the stroke and have a HC in HD clothing.

2 Likes

thanks Dale :grin: bit more to learn, makes it better though as i don’t have to chase a cank now :laughing:

Nice man, got yourself a good collection by the sounds of it.

1 Like