Belated "Hi"

Hi there!.. Thanks for the welcome.

I think I’ve been playing megasquirt for about 5 years now (Marina 1st). I never seem to stop tweaking them though… What have you done to the G102 that needed a megasquirt? I’d like to know… Oh, what version are you running?

1 Like

Suss out jc050’s g102 build in the project section :wink:

1 Like

No I don’t own a favourite Sirion but I do own two favourite Daihatsu Handivan’s

Hello Jason,
Welcome to the group.
I am also a new Sirion owner. Mine is a Gtvi and I concur with the previous comment about the seats being super comfy.
For me being 6’2" tall. I would like a little more legroom. However once I have threaded myself inside a five hour drive is easy.

My G102 has an HD 1.6 with Stage 2 Camtech cam, skimmed block and head, wasted spark and coil pack ignition, extractor exhaust and bigger injectors. I have had plans to run GSXR ITBs but funds are currently not permitting, hopefully by the end of the year I might look into it again. I love having an ECU that I can adjust myself - endless tinkering :grinning:

Only 1 piccie today… I love his “smiley face” IMG_20170825_170250~01

6 Likes

Welcome mate ,I’m unsure of the oldest member but I’m nearly 60 & I like you love anything unusual I have a Sirion currently under going restoration it’s a 2001 , my son has aCharade G102 (not )sure if you know thats the 4 door we built it to hill climb )but he lost his job & had to start his own business so the funds dried up.Speaking of unusual I once owned a Nissan Gazelle fast back & wish I still had it used to go like the clappers.

4 Likes

G’day Les!.. You’ve got me… I’m 52…I’m this case, I’m happy not to win!.. Hahaha…

Yes, I remember the gazelle well…it was sometimes unkindly called a “lame duck” as it failed to sell too well, but I liked the square styling & it did go well.

Thanks for the welcome… Seems like a really great bunch on here.

Welcome to the forum Jason! Just keep on doing what you love. The people here are a great bunch :ok_hand: