Blue Charade at Coles

Not sure if you’re still active on here but I saw your LiveToDai stickers on the back of your Blue Daihatsu Charade at Coles in Gatton.

Didnt know this forum existed so thanks.

2 Likes

that’s my Daughter :slight_smile: was my car now her’s If you see a silver move around at all it will be me but its not on the road at the moment

2 Likes

Awesome, I love Charades. Dad had a little red one, which I believe now has a dead fuel pump or something. Us three sons used to cram in the back of it. Shoulder to shoulder haha.

1 Like

haha nice the little blue one is a 3 cyl carby g202 model but goes quite well for what it is.

Is that a 96 2 door ? Just bought one any tips/ info would be handy cheers.

96 or 97 4 door

What tips do you want? Keep it serviced regularly with good qualiy oils and filters will last ages :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t crash!
:joy:

1 Like

Just if there is any known problems/quirks that it may have, I’ve been around cars fiddling most my life & just like to get to know them (I’m nearly 60) & have worked in a mechanical workshop for a few years as well as the railway so it’s a case of the more you know the better prepared you are & these little things remind me of my motorbike days & anyone who has had bikes knows maintaince is crucial to good reliable performance. Pushing bikes km’s home no fun lol.

1 Like