Confession of my sins

Hey all… the name is Tim and I have a problem. Well, I don’t see it as a problem, but others have told me so. I currently own 4 Daihatsu’s and always seem to be on the lookout for more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Been a while since I’ve been active on a forum, but seems like this one might be worth a nudge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the new forum Tim :smiley: as long as you have the room i see no problem, need to get rid of them other people :wink:

1 Like

cheers Mokeman! :wink:

Good to see you on the new forum Tim.

I am fairly certain no one here will pass judgement for having 4 Daihatsus!

Haha cheers :blush: so anyone around these digs played with the EF-JL or K3-VET?? Suppose I might need to start a couple of build threads to show what I’m up to…

1 Like

Hi Tim used to see you on Daihard back in the day and your brother Shaun from memory? Been following your GTTI for awhile and it’s still quick. I was MarkT back on daihard.

welcome Loufo :slight_smile: @ welby you still have daihard account? no one seems to anymore.

Yeah mate i’m pretty sure mine’s still active. I have a quick look every now and then.

1 Like

Cheers Mark yeah I remember you… been a very long time since I’ve been on daihard!! I used to live on that forum once upon a time! They wee GTti has progressively gotten faster and more reliable over the years :blush: you still got your charade?

I’ve “played with” EF-JL Engines

and I am awaiting the delivery of a K3-VET

1 Like

Yeah me to and met some nice people on there aswell. I’ve got a Detomaso now after years of searching haha.

Welcome Tim, nice to see you here. I’m looking forward seeing your build threads.

1 Like

I have 3 in my yard atm :smiley: A g203 charade. A L201 mira and a L601 move :smiley: They are the girls.

3 Likes