Daihatsu G10 and G100 in Portugal

Hi Dai fans,
João from Portugal and a owner of a '81 Charade G10, 2ª serie, 4 doors and a '94 Charade G100 Gt-ti.
Had also the G10 1ª serie coupé, runabout, but i sold it.
Greetings

5 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum. We don’t see many g10’s on here and this one looks in great condition from the pic.

2 Likes

Welcome. That’s a nice G10. So refreshing to see an 80s Dai.

2 Likes

Welcome! I like the colour :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum nice G10 :smiley: is it a round or rectangular headlight model?

1 Like

rectangular headlights…2ªa serie (model XTE…with AC)
The other G10 that i sold was round headlights.

1 Like

3 Likes

'94 Charade G100 Gt-ti

2 Likes

1979 Charade G10 coupe “runabout”, 1ª serie

2 Likes

That is a nice collection you have there

1 Like

Excellent. Does it have a distinct early 80’s car smell? Seeing the inside had memories flooding back from the era. Even Japanese cars like these that were made as entry-level price-wise were really well made. A lot more screwing together than plastic clips. Engines bays that were painted with the same colour as the exterior as opposed to just body-coloured primer. Plus with 80’s cars you could fix everything yourself.

2 Likes

My 4doors G10 is still in the original shape. Even it have the paint already damage and some rust in small parts is still very solid. It’s parked now for some years but someday i’ll give him some care to ride again.
This car cames after my first Innocenti deTomaso turbo ( it have the 3cil Daihatsu engine).

3 Likes