Daihatsu sirion m111 sport

Hello there. I’m searching for bushes for the rear suspension for my sirion m111 sport. The car is AWD. Googling around I found that the car has 3 types of bushes on the rear suspension arms. I’m attaching a photo I found online. I found a brand called febest. Is it a quality brand or is there something better?

Toyota/Daihatsu doesn’t sell the bushes separately, only the complete rear arm which costs like 400€ so for 2 the cost will be 800+ euros. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
thumb

This is what I went for: Polyurethane auto parts for DAIHATSU STORIA M111 2000

Really good polyurethane bushes, firms it up a bit, but not a silly amount. The only difficulty you will have is in paying for the things, since Visa and Mastercard and Paypal have blocked transactions to Russia…

I found them on eBay and they ship from USA. I’m from Greece and I don’t think I will have any problem.

Here’s the link: 1PU Rear Trailing Arm Bushing 6-06-1944 Fits Yrv/Mira/Duet/Storia 4660017776198 | eBay

The question is. Are they good quality? I mean, will they last like 4-5 yrs or I will need to change them in 1 yr or so?

Mine has been in for ~2 years and going strong

1 Like

Nice, thank you very much!

1 Like