Dan from Perth , Western Australia

Hey All,

My names Daniel from Perth, Western Australia and I’ve been messing around with these little cars on and off for almost 20yrs. Was previously involved with the now defunct dai.org and daiclub forums and I’ve owned a few GTti’s, L200 Miras, a turbo Detomaso and a supercharged Feroza

Anyway, Just got an old Detomaso back in my possession so looking at rebuilding it back to its former glory and hopefully putting stuff on here can keep me motivated to complete it.

5 Likes

Welcome Daniel. Great to have a man of your experience onboard. Can’t wait to see some pics of your Dais.

Hi Daniel, welcome to the forum. The Detom is a beautiful car that has taken me many years to grow to love. You’re a lucky man

awesome to hear you are back with dai’s and got a detom back in your possession. Always welcome people with your experience and knowlegde in our forum. I must say I hadnt heard of dai.org but was on daiclub, then on daiforum before it recently stopped and can still access daihard but it is super hard to get in and not much dai talk happens there anymore.

1 Like

Welcome Dan keen to see any worklogs and projects.

Welcome from another west aussie.
Not sure what your plans with it are but theres plenty of motorkhana, khanacross, hillclimb and track days to be had for these little rockets. Good times aplenty.

2 Likes