Evilhighway's Move (daily)

I finally found this . The move is in this with some onboard footage etc from the rally day I did. They loved it also which was cool.
only the first 8 mins or so is the rally day.

8 Likes

Wow, what a project! Nice work, keep it up :+1:t4:

Did you miss the bit where it says car has been sold ? haha but thankyou none the less :slight_smile:

1 Like

As a matter of fact I did tbh, got caught up in the build and videos :sweat_smile:
Still finding my way in the forum structure, so much to read! haha.

1 Like

all good mate I do miss this car tbh but I have the mira on the way now and it is going good so far just gonna take me longer to get going faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s nice, I will read into your mira project, soon.
Atm I’m working on my Sirion, trying to get it up to a nice ride again and hopefully with some minor performance mods.

1 Like

It’s too late, now. But since it has an automatic transmission, it’s possible to remove only the engine, while leaving the rest in the car.
Incidently regarding leaks, the first place where these EDs leak is at the distributor. The rubber o-ring brittles up, every 20 years

1 Like

It was an auto originally. I changed to manual.

My first MOVE had a manual. I found it to be long-legged for our speed limits here. At 50 likometers per hour ,of which is the usual top-allowed speed through a western European urban area, I had to keep in 3rd gear.
My second MOVE, of which I now drive, has the automatic of which suits me better. Ideally, would have been Daihatsu’s offering of a 6-speed manual

1 Like