G11 Turbo 926R Tribute Project - Sold Waiting Pickup

Sold waiting pickup.
1985 Charade G11 Turbo race car with mid-engine conversion - project.
Although I have done a couple of track days in this car, and it went and handled commendably, I am selling it as an unfinished project as you would have to redo brake lines and fuel tank and a few other things if you wanted to finish the project. The whole car should also be inspected by a mechanic or engineer to ensure it is fit for your chosen purpose. There may be a slim possibility of Rally Rego, but forget about re-registration for road use.
It is now a rolling body with no engine. It retains an original, neat G11 Turbo interior in the front and essentially has a G100 front end grafted into the rear, so configured like eg an MR2. You therefore have the option of bolting in a 1.0, 1.3, 1.5 or 1.6L engine. Or, put a 1.0T back in the front. Or both.
If you search charade 926R you will find some photos of the factory Daihatsu 926R prototypes in all their glory.
Comes with sought-after factory turbo boot spoiler, bilstein rally struts, AGI Precision roll cage, hydraulic handbrake and a bunch of spares including steering rack and 5-speed gearbox.
The car has been garaged in my possession and the body is very good, though needing a good wash.
Pickup from Ulladulla area, NSW.
Here is a link to a gmtree add I just created to show some photos:

Thanks.

If on a pc then use sniping tool (windows 10) then copy and paste them and paste where you want to in your post.
You can also link to the photos to your google dive or google photos.

You are probably restricted with how many you can upload since this is your first post with us. It would have been great to see this in our forum’s as I’m sure a lot of us would love to see it and how you have done it.
You can also put in a link here to where you have it forsale elsewhere
Good luck with sale

Thanks - I’ve added a gum tree add link with some photos. I will try to put some more detail on LiveToDai about the build some time.

1 Like