Gday from Australia

Hi all my name is Dylan.

I recently bought a 1986 F70 (in dp). My mate bought a F85 and its turned out to be a great little truck.

Found LivetoDai and signed up to discuss the ins and outs of the Big Rigs and see the potential these little beasts have with a bit of work.

Cheers

Dillz

3 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Welcome Dylan. Great to have you join us. Post some pics when you can. What sort of duties do you have planned for it? Does it need any work? Are you tempted to mod it at all? If so, what?

Hi and welcome

Hey Guys thanks for the welcome.

First step is to take a look underneath and get an idea of what needs doing for the purpose of a club rego. PS in im Victoria.

I had heard through the grapevine that parts are not easily obtainable, but after just a quick look on the ebays i have found a number of sellers.

Once I know whats what, I would like to make a restoration thread to discuss and share information. Any guidance on the best category to start this thread would be great ( Im guessing big rigs)

Looking forward to getting it up and running and hitting the bush.

Cheers

Dillz.

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum, good to see it is going to get some love, best place for build thread would be in "The Big Rigs"section :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Dillz! That is a nice little Rocky you’ve got yourself mate. Looking forward to seeing what you’re going to do with it :slight_smile:

1 Like