Genuine Parts

Are brand new Genuine Parts still available???

Where do you guys buy from??

I genuinely use PartsSouq or Amayama for all my genuine parts needs. But there is no Daihatsu option???

1 Like

Welcome to Daihatsu life where a lot of parts are not readily available. haha. I would imagine there is very limited genuine parts available now. You could see if you could get anything through a toyota dealership if any still actually have anything or are willing to get anything. Secondhand keep an eye on yahoo auctions. I don’t go hunting for new genuine parts so Im not much of a help.

You can use https://partsfan.com/ to get the genuine part numbers, then as noted by @evilhighway you could hit up toyota for anything that was Australian delivered (e.g. non TRXX parts) otherwise you can try Yahoo Auctions or contacting somewhere like import monster.

Good luck

2 Likes

That site is awesome and helps you to isolate the part numbers and in some cases provides a list of suppliers.

Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia still have Daihatsu (under different naming) and can be sources once you have the specific part number/s.