Graffiti mira? hole in sump?

does anyone here know anything on the history of graffiti mira?

i know Rhys Dall had it for a bit and sold it, to which i ended up with the block!

would be nice to know more about it as i wanna finish building this bad boi! though due to finding a hole machined into the block and down into the sump, i fear it may hinder me!

1 Like

looks like it might have been set up for a turbocharger and that is for the oil draining back into sump at a guess

1 Like

looks like an oil return for turbo to me. I would guess you have a turbo an ef turbo block. As for the graffiti Mira you speak of I think it had a lot of trxx parts on it can’t remember if it was an actual trxx. That would question’s to ask rhys as he was the last owner before he wrecked it.

2 Likes

yes, it was a turbo engine. and that is for turbo oil return

1 Like

well thanks evilhighway & Luke for clarifying that for me!
could any of you guys maybe suggest some ways that i could block off the oil return line?
i do want to go turbo rather soon! though id prefer to drive it around n/a for a little at least haha

Take the sump of tap a thread into it with a big enough tap and put in a bolt either from top or bottom with a bit of sealant on it just to make sure. Or if you want to be real dodgey find a nut and bolt with washer’s that is as close to the size as possible and get happy with sealant.

1 Like