Hey guys, long time lurker here. This is Hako, he is slow. Not by choice but by design! I bought this little nugget a couple years back and If you’re on the L2Dai Facebook page you’ll recognise it as I am always looking for manual parts. TLDR; I sourced most of the manual parts from Nik and a few very helpful people from this community, local to me. It always pays to look around coz there are some dodgy dealers out there!
I thought I would get the pedal box out of the way first as I was curious as to how hard it was going to be. Oh boy it was an experience.
I sourced the pedal box from Malaysia. It came extremely rusty which I sanded back and gave it a new lick of gloss paint. great success.
beforeI don’t have an after picture but just use your imagination haha
This particular box must have been from a Kancil, not a Mira. as the top half of it would keep fouling on the cross bar that the whole dash mounts to. so I had to do some chopping. Whoever did those spot welds must have been having a bad day, as i drilled them out but it still didn’t budge in half. So i had to get the wheel out. here is the end result. apologies for the grainy pic.



