Hello, yes my sirion is a 3 cyl. I don’t know if the 4cyl m100 came in Greece. If you are talking about the 1.3cc M100, M101, M110 and M111, then the answer is, YES!
Unfortunately, the bad news are that, I had a crash totay… A dimwit woman driver, violated a stop signal. She crashed onto me on the front left side (driver’s side on Greece). Thankfully, no one had been hurt, but but the Sirion is to the “doctor” for “checkup”, if you know what I mean.
Let’s see the bright side:
- I will change bumper and nickels, which were in my plans for replacement. I will see if my insurance can cover a m100 1.3 bumper with the fog lights LoL!
- I will change my left light. If I remeber corectly, the bracket for the H4 bulb was broken there anyway. So, another fix just solved.
- The left wing of the car was ok, but it will be replaced by the insuranse. All in all, not bad. The benefits of the accident are more than the loses!
By the way, the light broke, but the hazard bulb and my chinese led H4 bulb survived!
Well, about the work on my car.
Things I will do my self:
- Change on brakes
- Put funnel filter
- Replace spark plugs with iridium
- Add gasoline filter (I check the car manual and there were nowhere to be found. And I could not find it anywhere on my engine bay)
- Change factory tapestry to leather
Work that will do the experts:
- Change the old, stuffed, factory exhaust to a new, free kettle exhaust.
I don’t have any facilities, except my storehouse, where I keep my tools. My occupation is plumber, so I have many tools.
As you can tell, I want to change some parts on the car, without changing the motor or puting heavy stuff, like turbo etc. Small changies to gain some speed on the start and to boost top speed.
When the car is ready, I will post a new thread to check my progress.