Hello over there!

Greetings everyone,

My name is Jordan, 26 years old from New Zealand. Carpet/Vinyl Storeperson, Curtain/Blind Technician.

I recently discovered the Facebook group Livetodai.com, which in short time led me to the Forums! For the past 2 years I have been using an L501 1997 Daihatsu Cuore/Mira as my daily. Since purchasing the little whipper snapper I developed an appreciation and admiration for all Kei cars.

Im no mechanic, but more of an enthusiast and here to learn more about the small world of Kei cars!

8 Likes

Welcome Jordan good to see people taking notice of the forum also. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about your L5

1 Like

Thank you for the warm welcome!

My hatsu isn’t anything special, it’s a 5 speed 850cc ED Series carburetor engine, L501S LX Model.

The only difference from being stock standard is the lowering springs & minor cosmetic work. My current plan is to find some new feet, but 4x110 patterned wheels have proven difficult to find for a car so small! Possible engine swap in the future…

Otherwise I will still continue to research on what I can really change about this car. Would highly appreciate any insight or info of the l500 Series

:relaxed:

4 Likes

Welcome Jordan. You and your Dai! Have a nice stay! Love to see more about your Dai!

1 Like

Welcome, glad to have you join us. Have a good search through L200 and L500 builds for ideas.

2 Likes