Hi all from Vic

Hi all Laura from Vic Australia here, we have a handi van LV55 1981 model tis our roller skate and we love it! Stocky no added extras. Would love to see some others as i havent seen any around here. So feel free to post a pic to this post. Enjoy and i hope some of you will be able to asist me is a few fuel problems im having at the moment also. Thanks Laura
P.s here is my stock roller skate!

4 Likes

Welcome Laura there is one or 2 L55/L60 owners in here so Im sure one maybe able to give some advice. Your roller skate looks like its in great condition and I love your keeping it stock and welcome to Livetodai. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks ! :blush: yeah we love her great car, fun to drive just not next to a truck hahaha , want to get the shine back just a bit worried the clears gone but will see how i go, tha ks for the welcome

Welcome and that looks like a decent work shed.

1 Like

Welcome. Glad you joined us.

2 Likes

Yes it is, still in process of setting it up benches etc 10x 9 mtrs, thanks to my father in law gotta love him :heart_eyes::blush:

@Mr_Gormsby thank you

G’day Laura, glad to see you made it. This place is so much easier to navigate then Facebook. Its nice to see a picture of the whole car.

2 Likes

@DaleJeffree I dunno about that took me ages to work out how to post the photo and how to post still not 100% sure but will get there! Yeah must get a better one thou soon i hope. And thanks for telling me about the group much appreciated :blush:

1 Like