Hi From Australia - 1993 Daihatsu Feroza

Hi Everyone,

My names Kai, I recently bought a 1993 Daihatsu Feroza! Unfortunately it was a lemon :frowning:
But I have faith in restoring it to its former glory. It was resprayed by the previous owner and looks really nice, unfortunately the engine wasn’t given as much care.

Keen to meet some fellow car enthusiasts and learn all there is about my little feroza.

Thanks!

Here’s some photos!

7 Likes

Welcome Kai. Does look good. Hope you have much success getting it right. We will eagerly await news updates.

1 Like

It does look good so that’s a start.

1 Like

Welcome Kai to Live to Dai. ( It has a nice ring to it ) The exterior looks neat! Why don’t you rebuild the engine? As I recall, you said that it has a blown engine.

1 Like

welcome to the forums kai. If you need an engine replacement keep an eye out for an applause as they have the same 1.6L powered engine or if your not fussed you could go a charader with either a 1.5 or 1.3 poewered engine or the terios (earlier model’s) also had a 1.3L H series powered engine. Or if it isnt to bad you could fix yours? I am guessing the headgasket has gone on this one?

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice. I ended up replacing with an applause motor and its been running ever since!

4 Likes