Hi from Malaysia

Hi everyone, I’m from Malaysia
Which is quite far from you guys
Thanks for having me on board
Me and my family have always been connected with daihatsu (but was rebadge in Malaysia as perodua)
My dad and I had the same first car which was a l200rs
Since then, we have 3 l200, one move, one coure and a sirion
Me and my dad have been into the Motorsport scene for quite some time now with daihatsu as I race my l200 in time attack and he used to do rally in a coure and a sirion
See you guys around and when I visit Australia we should meet up :grin:
Hope to learn from you guys so don’t hold back if you’ll got anything to say

3 Likes

Hey there. That’s a nice collection of Dais you have/have had. I’m really keen to hear about your Time Attack L200 and to see some pics. Have a good look through the builds here. I am sure once you’ve shared a bit more about your Dai interests and post some images then I’m sure people here will be keen to answer questions.

1 Like

Hi @Mr_Gormsby , I’m still learning how to upload photos here using my phone because I’m having some problems where it doesn’t allow me to upload my photos, I’ll post them when it’s sorted out

My l200 has a jb-det engine with a custom highcam, running on l500 disc brakes front and rear, changed the pcd to 100 currently running on semi slicks 165/55/14 and it has a new SR front absorber and the backs I’m running a double action short stroke from a Suzuki jimny sj410, and runs a direct straight pipe from the downpipe onwards…other than that it’s fairly stock at the moment

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Gday and welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi mate welcome :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the warm welcoming :grin::grin:

1 Like