Introduction With A Perodua Myvi from Malaysia

Hello guys. Just joined in to get some opinions and lessons.
I currently own a Perodua Myvi with 3SZVE and had it turbo charged. Used to have a Perodua Kelisa (L7) transplanted with the K3VE2.
Both are with manual transmission.
Cheers.

8 Likes

Welcome. Would love to see some pics. Glad you have joined us.

6 Likes

Here you go. My humble little ride. Cheers.

Welcome to the forum, such a cool looking car :heart_eyes: what turbo did you use on it?

Looks amazing! Well done. I especially like the front seats.

1 Like

Welcome and nice work! The car looks great!

1 Like

OOooooo, that’s nice.

1 Like

thanks. i’ve got this used unit few months ago and is still in restoration progress. paint is done. more things to be completed in the coming weeks and months to make it as good as new, if not better!

1 Like

Currently it is on the K3VET (YRV) turbo. will get it replaced with Subaru VF33 end of this month as it is not working well now. I’ve got after market fuel pump and also Toyota Camry injectors too.

2 Likes

Its sich a shame that we didn’t get this car in Europe :frowning: it looks great

1 Like

Hey, yes so the Perodua is Malaysian carmaker and partners with Daihatsu and Toyota, if you don’t already know that.
Most of the older Perodua models are remodeled cars from the Daihatsu and has interchangeable parts for most of it.
The latest Perodua Myvi tho, is a complete change and is no longer reliant on Daihatsu.

1 Like

Nice conversion and beautiful car man!

1 Like

On a side note, Malaysia has so many aftermarket parts for the Sirion, it’s unbelievable
You could start a side business and supply the rest of us parts :grinning:
I’ve tried ordering from Shopee and Lazada before with no luck

1 Like

Exactly that. Malaysia has so many parts. To bad that you can’t order anything there :frowning:

1 Like

Well guys I will be heading over to Netherlands 31st Oct to 3rd Nov (mostly at Venray and one night at Amsterdam). Unfortunately I won’t be as to carry anything on my already packed luggage for business!
Then I’m heading to Poland for a couple of days and then to London from 5th to 9th Nov.
Indeed because the Myvi is the best selling car here so we do have a lot a lot of after market parts. And it’s really cheap.
There are some sellers who do ship to UK I know personally. But you will need to know exactly what you want.

1 Like

Please can you enquire with your sellers if they would post to South Africa?
Much appreciated Sir :grinning:

I will ask and see if he’s familiar to post to South Africa. Courier will cost a bomb surely. haha

A cool, shame I don’t live near Venray otherwise I could have showed you the European M300 :slight_smile: