JB-JL Maintenance / Questions (L502)

(1) I am looking to complete a full service on my 94’ Mira TR-XX. My car has roughly 107,000km, and I have no idea of the previous maintenance history. I am looking to service:

• Valve Cover Gasket
  • Spark Plugs
  • Ignition Cables ( I would do the coils but I don’t want to spend the money lol)
  • Engine Drive Belt
  • Oil Change
  • Transmission Fluid Change
  • Differential Fluid Change
  • Fuel Filter

Is there anything else I should add to my list? Missing anything?
What fluid should I use for the transmission? Differential?

My car runs fine, but after running for a bit it starts sputtering/popping out the exhaust. I’m hoping a full service will fix this.

(2) I started doing my valve cover gasket around 2 months ago, but I stopped until I could figure out how to replace the spark plugs (finding a 10mm spark plug tool isn’t the easiest where I am). While I feel pretty positive in my capabilities to put it back together, I would appreciate a reminder of the steps. I remember seeing a document that was a how-to guide of sorts. It specifically remember it recommending to use Three Bond1207B.

(3) My rubber intake hose (the one that connects my air box to my turbo) is really cracked up and causing an occasional very small boost leak. I don’t really want to reinstall it in the car and would like to replace it. From what I’ve found, they don’t make the OEM hose anymore. I am not looking to spend $130 on an air filter setup as I personally cannot justify that. Would anyone be able to help me source/make a DIY solution? What size hose would I need?

Any help would be appreciated; thanks. I have been able to find all the part numbers I need using partsfan.com. I was able to make a Japanese Amazon account and will ship things from there as it’s substantially cheaper. I have been able to source almost all parts I need to the US.

Is the transmission manual?
You might want to examine the belt. If it wasn’t yet renewed, also order a tensioner to go with the new belt. Neither go cheap on these nor order an SKF tensioner.
Differentials and transmissions get drained and filled together through one opening each

Yes my car is a 5MT. Do you have a part number for the tensioner? I wasn’t able to find one. Here is the belt I was planning on ordering (https://www.amazon.co.jp/-/en/gp/product/B07DR2DSTQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AN1VRQENFRJN5&psc=1).

What fluid should I be using for the differential/transmission?

It’s been ages, since I’ve changed the fluid in mine. If you don’t have the handbook which lists it, I’ll look up what mine took. I think, it was something like 75-90. I went for synthetic, because of compensating for synchronizer abuse. It did shift somewhat better afterwards than before.
Here’s a set of cheapie belt and tensioner set. However, I don’t know if this is applicable to your engine or not: BLUE PRINT Zahnriemensatz ADD67304 für | Kaufland.de