Joel's Daily G200

I bumped into a guy at my last track day who was running a b18 civic on re-drilled prelude rotors - he was happy with them.

Mad, I’ve heard it shouldn’t cause any problems. I wonder what the go is with roadworthyness of re-drilled rotors is.

In Australia I believe re-drilled is illegal but not 10% sure. I know hub adapters etc are illegal though

but apparently any good brake shop should be able to get blanks and drill them to suit so i got told when searching

1 Like

Bit of an update today. Managed to score a bargain of a parts car. It’s pretty rough but has a bunch of spares I need. Plus when it’s done the rest are for anyone who needs them.

Best bit, it was only 100 bucks!

3 Likes

Hahaha cool if i had more room i’d buy all the cheap one’s to.

I need to stop buying them.cos I don’t have any room. Think I need a bigger shed to put all these dais in. Haha.

1 Like

we all end up with that issue. the cars at my place are a Mira, Move, nissan xtrail, Suzuki swift sa310, Charade (now my daughter’s) and a mitsubishi colt (mother inlaws). Mrs now wants a copen.

2 Likes

A good read, and good score on your parts car. I have HD-E 1.6 in my G203, and it goes hard.
See my post “Charade G203 with Applause HD-E 1.6 Engine Swap” in Projects builds and rides.

1 Like