Jxrrd's Intro

Hi all, I have been in the Facebook group for a number of years now, I usually keep pretty quiet but I am thinking of starting a thread on this website to help me keep track of everything I will be doing to my G203 charade.

I have previously owned an 1993 G203 in which I used as a way to learn about cars as it was not running and in pretty rough shape when it was given to me from my cousin; Since then I have learnt a lot about the automotive world including being a mechanic for a brief period of time.

I am now getting back into the automotive space in hopes to learn about wiring harnesses and engine tuning/ building. There will be specifics on my other thread about my exact plans with my current Charade

4 Likes

Welcome. I’d be keen to follow what you are up to, esp with wiring harnesses.

Welcome :slight_smile: do you have any pictures?

welcome to the forum !

1 Like

I will grab some pictures next time i am in the shed, currently putting in some overtime at work so not much time for hobbies probably until the new year

1 Like

I’ve got a old wiring harness that I pulled from the parts car so I will most likely end up dissecting that and basing my new harness (hopefully slim lined down) on it. I’m just waiting for a new fuel pump to arrive so I know the car is able to run before I go ahead pulling it all apart haha