Latest Analytics

Latest Analytics (Past 1 Month)

Top 10 Countries

Browser

3 Likes

That’s really interesting. Such an international flavor. Over the years are we on the up, peaked or on a decline? At some point the lack of new product in Australia should affect interest, or perhaps countries with new Dais will be where the traffic comes from?

As in signups? daily engagement? countries?

That the United States comes in third is surprising. I previously thought the the U.S. was Dai-free :thinking:

Traffic

USA got the G100 Charade with an efi version of the 3 cyl CB motor called the CB90 and think they got a few Rocky’s/Sportraks, plus with the changes in import rules there have been a few other models privately imported in last few years

1 Like

That’s pretty much what I thought too :sweat_smile:

Im also curious if these stats are on the upwards trend but in reality I would imagine they are on the decline as the product ages that most of us are interested in.

Then again I’m new around here so :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

This is the past 1 year

For me to expand on this takes a bit of effort that I don’t really have time for now sorry

3 Likes

[quote=“Mokeman, post:6, topic:5801”]…USA got the G100 Charade with an efi version of the 3 cyl CB…[/quote]All Charades, here in Europe, are all efis

Wow. Thanks. My question was just rhetorical. Sorry. Great info though.