Lisa's Street L701

speeduino uses Tunerstudio, same as MegaSquirt ecu’s, yes there is a free version but as usual the paid versions give you alot more features.

1 Like

Tunerstudio is what Megasquirt use also. I got a paid version and am yet to open as I want to make sure I have everything set up on my speedy first. In comparison to haltech and other brands etc speeduino and variants as well as the paid version of tunerstudio is well below the cost of others.

1 Like

Copper shim or sheet is an option. I’d stick with a std MLS headgasket, a closed loop ecu with O2 and a good tune as opposed to “low compression”. A custom headgasket is not going to be cheap. If you really really think low compression is needed and you have a lathe you could take a few CC out of the piston top giving a light dish right in the centre of the piston (the releif cuts will give you an idea of how deep - go perhaps half that depth. Thsi would be much better than the headgasket route as it won’t loose “squish” and maintain you will maintain a better power and torque curve as well as less chance of detonation. EFIMira ran a Inconel exducer TD05 with two bar of boost (E85 admittedly) on a stock top and bottom end. Other than gearbox and driveshaft issues it was trouble free while EFIMira had it.

1 Like

That’s crazy, 2 bars on a full stock engine? I think I’ll leave it alone. Of course money will be better spent on a good ecu and good tune. I’m gonna do my best to find some copper sheet or any different suitable material to get some gaskets out of.