Lowering 2003 sirion

Hey champs I am wanting to lower my 2003 sirion I can’t find any springs for it, I am ok cutting the back springs but have been told I can’t cut the fronts can anyone confirm or deny this and if I can does anything have any suggestions to help to lower the 4x4???

You can cut any springs for the bomb-odoore spec, how ever id suggest against it. There’s a recent post in the FB group with the same question of yours with a few good leads. Best bet is a set of coil overs or if in the uk there are plenty of spring manufactures that could help you out, FullFLex for one.

King Springs in Australia used to make some. Fronts were KDFL-79A and rear KDRL-80. Maybe you could contact them and see if they could make some up?
Otherwise, RS-R in Japan make them for the Storia (same car). Or if going coilovers BC Racing is the go.

Yeah I just had a look and the top and bottom of the spring is 101 mm and the middle is 129mm so if I cut them I don’t think they will sit properly. I have found Daewoo matiz springs are the same dimensions and the are the same from top to bottom I will find a pair from a wrecker and have a play on the weekend

Hey just if anyone was curious matiz spring fit like a charm and after cutting 3 1/2 coils off car looks killer

1 Like