LUKESDAIHATSUPARTS.COM

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to click this thread.

Hi all, I’m an Aussie bloke who has been involved within the community for a long time and I’ve noticed over those years there is a lack of some parts within Australia, I wish to simply solve that issue

Now with common parts that are already cheap via ebay won’t be sold on my store but the items that are stupidly over priced will be in my store along with items that are not available currently in Australia.

I’ll be taking parts requests as i have access to every daihatsu part number and multiple suppliers that i’m working with to get the best price. My prices are a reflection of my cost price+postage to Australia and i simply put my small commission onto the total price.

I like to see myself as providing a service and not just another generic store that marks up 10x cost price , but as you could understand i can’t just provide my service as cost prices as I’ve put 100s of hours into testing suppliers products on my own cars.

Official launch is friday 10am 21st august 2020.
If you’re reading after this date we’re live and taking orders

Postage starts at $8.95 aus wide, (Free postage on selected items)
Secure checkout for card transactions
Paypal available
order Tracking

I’m luke and this is my store
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LukesDaihatsuParts
Email: sales@lukesdaihatsuparts.com

Thank you all xox

9 Likes

I can vouch that Luke has been doing the hard yards of hours and hours of searching and finding parts that a alot of us struggle to find and keeping them at affordable price’s for the Daihatsu community.

5 Likes

Good luck on your new venture mate, and good on you for helping out the community with your service.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words :slight_smile: Aim is just to help people and to make getting parts that much easier

3 Likes

Thanks mate it’s good to know that there is someone helping us out as I have had problems getting parts.

1 Like

Coming months the website will be deactivated and moving onto facebook and Instagram. I will be updating this post with all information regarding the changes.

1 Like

maybe when you do get special items in you could put an advert in here also?

2 Likes