My EJ-DE L200 Topless

Thanks for sharing the link Dale very worth it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bought some parts for the gauge setup, oil filter sandwich plate with extender for oil pressure and oil temp and water temp sender holder

not expecting it to be 100% accurate but gives me more of an idea than standard dash :slight_smile: forgive the pics but taken at 9.30pm

Here’s a startup video about 3 minutes long mainly just to show it all working, except the clock :frowning:

Til next time :+1::+1::+1:
4 Likes

Thats awesome @Mokeman I often wondered what size temp pipe thing to get. seems 26mm is the right one :slight_smile:

1 Like

It Begins :fearful::fearful::fearful:

4 Likes

First of a few goodies :wink: sorry no pics till finished

6 Likes

ooo, those are some sizable packages! what could it be?

1 Like

looking forward to seeing what you have in those boxes.

1 Like

Project Stu?

1 Like

Not sure about Project Stu but maybe those boxes are big enough to “TABLE 5” and…

2 Likes

Lets just say that having gotten my first tax return in 15 years i am not only doing engine mods :wink:

3 Likes

Interesting and that wheel sticks out a fair way.

1 Like

I know, so upset at that, not :joy::joy::joy:

Is this a new roof?

1 Like

Nope :slight_smile:

1 Like

Few pics showing bracing in back for rollbar :slight_smile:

![20190815_135505|690x388]
(upload://dC59DYS7AAH9O9xSQTV2qkC1MAB.jpeg)

1 Like

1 Like

I know you said a while ago about L500 seats but though your mira is a topless I think Move rear seats would be supercool in it. They are 2 individual seats that recline and move forward and backward like a front seat does but they can flip forward and fold up also. If you were down here I would give you the ones from my move and the bracket’s etc.

2 Likes

Interesting choice using square tubing.
May i ask why you square over round?

1 Like

Was done by the original company, first time i have had them off since buying it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wonder how i would go with the rear seat mounts​:thinking::thinking::thinking: @evilhighway it’s still just the two bolts at the front that holds the bottom in, standard four seat setup really. Undid the zipper on the back of the L500 seats, top part, and the metal pin that goes into side clips is just a 10mm thick piece of rod, wonder how i would go cutting it off and getting similar piece welded further down​:thinking::thinking::thinking: will stick out a bit but only coz l500 seats are skinnier. The other option was to weld said rod in and cut the middle bracket between the 2 top parts and add about 40mm piece of flat in between them but then couldn’t use original bolt holes, which it actually had by the way, middle bracket bolted straight in :open_mouth: but again being modified would also need re-engineering in my book.

1 Like