My G200 Charade!

Hey guys and gals!

This is my G200 Charade. I got him as a work car about 2 years ago when I had my N14 SSS Pulsar with a W10 Avenir SR20DET swap, but, I lost my job and I couldn’t afford to own both cars and couldn’t afford the insurance (the joys of being young) so the Pulsar had to go. :disappointed: Over time I have fallen in love with the Charade and I still say that the Charade is the best car I’ve had and some of the most fun I’ve had!

He’s just super standard at the moment and will stay that way for awhile as I’m super broke, but I do have some big plans for him in the future

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, nice to see another white 3 door Smiley getting around :smiley:

1 Like

Hope your plans are to keep it looking just as it is. With your Pulsar experience perhaps you could be persuaded towards something like this

2 Likes

Hi mate welcome. that is a really nice clean charade you have there :slight_smile:

1 Like

That Starlet is awesome!

Something like that is the plan but not with that much power, the plan for now is just a HD-E swap, rear disc brakes and lowered but in the long run I’d like to go turbo again, if I could make around 130kw atw I’d be happy and anything more than that would be a bonus :smiley:

Hi mate looks nice and clean :wink:

1 Like

Cheers mate, really appreciate it :smile: