Queensland Lakeside Raceway Trackday April 1st 2023

What better way to celebrate April Fools than bringing Daihatsus onto a race track!
All cars MUST be roadworthy (including roadworthy tires and exhaust under 95db) and all drivers must wear long sleeve shirt, pants, closed in shoes and an Australian Standard Helmet.
We are asking for all who enter to pay a $20 deposit, then the balance of $110 by two weeks before the event. Each driver will also have to have a Clubman licence, which costs $30 for the event.
The event starts at 12:30pm with a Drivers Briefing and first cars on track at 1pm till about 4:30. We would like to have 15 Dais, but if not enough interest it will be filled with non Dais closer to the date.
Payment details are $30 for a Clubman licence (unless you have a yearly one already). $20 deposit when booking in and the balance of $110 to me by two weeks before the event. (Total cost $160).
Events work like this: 15mins on the track at a time and that could be 4-5 times.
I think that’s everything. Places will be open to booking soon, please contact me for more details.
Also, these great stickers have been made for the entrants of the event:

4 Likes