Queensland Raceway Ipswich Sept 4th 2021

Hey guys I’m arranging a track/sprint event on the 4th of September at Qld Raceway Ipswich.
All cars MUST be regoed and all drivers must wear long sleeve shirt, pants, closed in shoes and an Australian Standard Helmet.
We have been lucky with cost this time and it will be a little cheaper than last time. We are asking for all who enter to pay a $20 deposit, then the balance of $45 by two weeks before the event. The clubman licence cost has increased to $30 per event, however, overall it will still be $5 cheaper than last time.
The event from a 12:30pm Drivers Briefing and first cars on track at 1pm till about 4:30. We would like to have 20 Dais, but if not enough interest it will be filled with non Dais closer to the date.
Payment details are $30 for a clubman licence unless you have a yearly one already. $20 deposit when booking in and the balance of $45 to me by two weeks before the event. (Total cost $95).
Events work like this: 15mins on the track at a time and that could be 4-5 times.
I think that’s everything. Places are now open to book, please contact me for more details.

5 Likes

I know a lead foot that might be interested in her ‘sports car’.

Are none Daihatsu drivers allowed?

1 Like

If not all the spots have been taken by a month before the event it will be open to other cars. We do tend to prefer other small cars, as keeps with the spirit of the event for us.

3 Likes

Also was wondering are spectators free again?

2 Likes

Yes, spectators will be free :+1:t2:

2 Likes

There are 5 sports available at this stage. Shoot me a PM if you are wanting to come along.

4 Likes

Let’s hope this COVID-19 rubbish is well and truly sorted by that date…

1 Like

Hope so too. At the moment Qld Raceways is suggesting social distancing, but are not enforcing it. Fingers crossed it stays this way.

2 Likes

Here is hopefully the lineup for Qld Dai trackday at QLD RWY this year. If you are coming to spectate can you please nominate your favourite on-track car in our group. All votes go towards the people’s champ trophy. There are details in the document.!

3 Likes

I think this is the closest we’ve got to an all Dai group. With only myself letting the team down.

1 Like

you get a pass regardless as you have been organising these for us all for years. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll chuck a Dai badge on the swift for the day :rofl:

2 Likes

updated the entry list. I hope its the last time I have to. Something tells me it might not be though haha!

2 Likes

one spot vacant again

1 Like

Weather for the day will be partly cloudy and 24 degrees.
If anyone wants to come down to spectate, it is free to do so. Most drivers will arrive around 12noon, but I’m sure @evilhighway will be there at 6am :stuck_out_tongue:
There are still 2 spots available, if anyone wants to come or knows of someone who wants to come.

1 Like

not 6 am this time gonna try for around 11-11:30 for me lol but then again maybe 6 hahahaha!

1 Like

Hope you all have a great day. Had planned to add myself if there were vacant sports, but the Mt Cotton Hillclimb club challenge day was cancelled a couple of weeks ago and rescheduled for the 4th Sept.

2 Likes

bugger that would have been great! Maybe next year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is your prizes for track day! We will bring the tin for voting for out at the presentation at the park at the end of the day! So everyone can vote for their favourite car/driver of the day. 1 vote per person.

3 Likes

We are full again YAYYYYYY!!!

1 Like