do you have to bleed the fuel system after replacing the fuel pump?
I never have
thanks must be something else f**k
Is the pump working? Did you test it before reinstalling the gas tank? My suggestions are:
- Turn on the ignition but don’t start the car. Do you hear the pump working? If you do…
- Does it stop when pressure is build up? If it does…
- Unplug the fuel hose of the injections and see, when the ignition is on, if fuel is coming of out of the hose. If it does…
- See if the hub of the injectiors is pluged from durt, if it is, use brake cleaner or carb cleaner to clean it. And after that use pressurised air to remove any remaining durt.
- After that, if you still you don’t have fuel to the injectors… try to clean them with carb cleaner and then use pressurised air to remove any remaining durt…
- OR From the start, get the gas tank out. Give 12V to the pump and see if it works properly!