The famous meme and picture thread!

2 Likes

Liberty walk Copen with GTR styling

4 Likes

4 Likes

Brendan William’s Charade Qld Australia Khanacross at Willowbank last weekend. Sixth outright and first in class. Well done Brendan, so great to see a Dai being used in comp, which is the only way to really know if you and your car are fast.

5 Likes

A bit long but, some interesting info on new cars in Malaysia for the Daihard.

2 Likes

This apparently started life as a Daihatsu Hijet. Check the link below for more info. Full credit to the builder for their determination and the Ferrari F1 Tribute.

5 Likes

5 Likes

The DN-Pro-Cargo

4 Likes

Articulated Move and trailer, for flatbed transport of your racing Move to the track.

5 Likes

The Daihatsu Naked Gear

2 Likes

For the 21st-33nd August Leyburn Sprints in Queensland Australia, Ian Richards from South Australia has a provisional entry in his AWD TRXX. It is a CB70 powered L200. I’ve not seen this on entry lists for a while, Ian is big in the Formula 3 scene. Long drive up. Hopefully Ian gets up here and COVID stuff does not stuff his trip up.

10sec video link above

5 Likes

That would be cool, i’m hoping to get there myself to photograph the event. Probably not much chance at the moment.

1 Like

interesting turbo placement

oh that’s awesome It’s a pity I can’t get out there to see it. I wonder if he is even going to be able to come up with SA now going into lockdown. @Mr_Gormsby I am going to share this to FB as some of the members go to Leyburn sprints some years so it might influence them, even more, to go out and have a look.

1 Like

if i remember right, this was used in England somewhere for broken down vehicle recovery?

1 Like

or for collecting shopping trolleys?

1 Like

Do you mean shopping trolleys or Daihatsus

You forgot AD10. Even with one less cylinder and one third of the valves, you are still judged.

2 Likes

I thought they were interchangeable?

1 Like

Mira on Speedhunters racing at Idlers

7 Likes