The famous meme and picture thread!

Will this fit in an L200 (Hoping to transverse mount)? If so will someone tell me where to get a gearbox adapter plate so I can do the conversion?

5 Likes

Malaysia :wink:

1 Like

@Mr_Gormsby what coil overs did you use lol?

2 Likes

really big ones with at about 10 000 lb/in

2 Likes

Everyone seems to be dogging in there thread so I made a little movie of my little guy

3 Likes

Great to hear some talk of AWD Daihatsu (no not referring to the MCM TRXX hack which I am obviously critical of due to it being more JDM romanticized entertainment than interesting information with a view to improved performance). Found a good diy on how to make an AWD. Knew I should have kept those couple of auto cars I had.

6 Likes

I still like MCM but I just wish they were more in depth with what they’re doing and how they’re doing it. Just seems like everything gets glossed over.

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

How? How does that happen? Why would you leave it so long? I have so many questions :fearful:

2 Likes

When an engine starts to get smokey one uses thicker oil. Perhaps it was really really smoky. When I first saw it I wondered how the black worm got into the sump, how he managed to coax it out and realising it’s not a worm -
moments later I thought - “why would you fill the engine with grease”.

Okay, not a Daihatsu, but it does make one think about a mid mount L200.

4 Likes

That is awesome It certainly handles well and looks like a lot of fun although it looked a little sketchy on the last u bolt on the motorkhana but maybe he just had too much power down is my guess.

1 Like

A friend over at the T124 Forum explains this is where he learnt about rotatries as a kid

4 Likes

Thats funny I was watching these too and showing my kids the muppets a week or so ago, I guess i was teaching them rotaries also lol.

1 Like

Suzuki powered Fiat.

Sort of shows what I should be doing with my L200 body car instead of keeping it so “standard” and so fwd.

3 Likes

when your broomstick balancing skills are next level

4 Likes

Here’s one for all those guys out there looking for body kits and diy aero stuff. But hey, from what I’ve seen, I think a few of the Facebook Dai guys might have already done these same mod’s.

2 Likes

Found the 10mm :joy::joy:

5 Likes

1 Like