The famous meme and picture thread!

Does that apply to mains, big ends, head bolts/studs, turbo compressor nut, wheel nuts…?

4 Likes

Hopefully it doesn’t apply to anyone on these forums :smile:

When I purchased my first G102 - went to do an oil change 1 week later, only to discover the previous owner had threaded the sump bolt… bad times.

2 Likes

have photos from David owner of the jet car mira of his brakes after each run.

1 Like

image Merry Christmas!

7 Likes

Love it Mr G!

1 Like

Merry Christmas!

25659592_1566184750138550_166142431082419579_n

7 Likes

How soon would you die if you’re dai died?
Or would your dai die if you died?
Thats the question I was asked by a man who was a dai fan.
The dai fan said “buy a dai man, so then you can be a part of the dai fam”.
So I took the advice of the dai man and bought a dead dai so I can join the dai fam, and now it feels like im dieing trying to make this dead dai drive again.
Then the dai man who’s a dai fan said a dai’s not a dai unless the paint’s sun dried.
Now my dead dai that im dying to drive is parked in the sun, sun drying, because a dai’s not a dai unless its sun dried.
Now I have a sun dried dead dai that im still dying to drive but its ok because I bought a dai man! Now im a dai fan in the same dai fam as the dai-man, even though im wondering if im going to die before my sun dried dead dai ever drives again.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Very cool. Unfortunately you can’t use the SAE cars in CAMS events as your feet sit forward of the front axle (so I was told)

6 Likes

From a reposting on Justacarguy’s blog. How to replace something “underbody” from the comfort of your lounge.

4 Likes

Again, a reposting from JustACarGuy. Serious bacon. Serious bacon lovers would get it.

4 Likes

7 Likes

holy sheet

Slammed

The “Flatmobile” was once a Hillman Imp

5 Likes

2 Likes

Can’t get much more slammed than that :open_mouth:

This is actually called or refereed to by the maker as “the Amish Lamborghini”

but is in fact a race horse trainer

3 Likes