The Move 601to602

And i have been looking for a lower profile fan motor and shroud, to clear the clutch fork and i found that the Daihatsu L600 Move custom with the ef-rl and probably other variants uses a fan that may well give me the clearance i need , while keeping it all Daihatsu and plug and play, Here’s a pic of one I’m looking at.
proxy (3)

1 Like

The new engine mounts and mounting hardware.
IMG20170928094659

5 Likes

I still have to wire up the electric windows but i figure it’s best to store the door trims etc on the car instead of in the garage, until i get around to finding the other door looms.
IMG20170928122754
IMG20170928122833

5 Likes

Received order from impex Japan i now have all the parts i need to be able to strip down the box for inspection and fitting of new speedo cable drive gear.
IMG_2944

6 Likes

do you still have the flange for the engine mount…this will fitt perfect on my Perodua viva…please whatapp me at 60172432480

No sorry man the flange is cast as a part of the timing case. I am assuming you want to fit jb-det engine.

Here is the part number for the l152s Move timing case / oil pump assy. 15100-97210-000 around $145us.

yes…avy only fitt L150 jbdet…other jbdet need that part

Have not really got the money to throw at this little car to be honest. So due to the fact that i was able to buy back the diff and lsd assy i had sold i,m going to now keep the original box in an effort to keep costs down. Besides the jb det does not make shitloads of torque and tose tiny gears should be ok.

20171125_150018

1 Like

The diff bearings will be replaced also had to buy the r/h diff seal to suit the lsd shaft.20171205_100113

2 Likes

Ah yes. the mighty JB Move!

Still loving those door cupholders, thinking of getting some as well, but then I need to buy the door trims…

1 Like

I bought a new clutch cable and also the little end bracket which is a separate part.
IMG_2627

1 Like

Part numbers for the jack shaft seals x2 also have ordered the sealed bearing inside the bracket,once i have the bearing removed i can clean up that alloy jack shaft bracket.
IMG_2626

1 Like

Copen engine loom and manual ecu. The ecu’s no good to me unless someone comes up with a workaround for the immobiliser, i guess I’ll need to buy the d-sport ecu in order to get this thing running as the d-sport has that function removed.I do have a brand new wolf v4x that i bought years ago however i don’t believe i can get the car engineered or registered with that fitted.
IMG20170811114843

1 Like

does the move have an immobilizer? if so does it plug into the copen loom? if it does then im 99% sure you can swap the eeprom containing the immobilizer rolling code from the move ecu to the copen ecu. A Little bit of soldering required but if your just going to ditch the copen ecu anyway its worth a try, and its not really worth anything without the matching immobilizer ecu and matching keys anyway, so if it doesnt work theres no harm done

Thanks Mick, Yeah unfortunately the move is old school pre-immobiliser.

Not much expense rebuilding the imput shaft 2 roller bearings and the seal. I was thinking of buying a press and bearing puller but there’s not much labor involved to replace these bearings and the diff ones so i might just drop them off to be fitted.
IMG_2629

3 Likes