What rims size for Cuore?

I think you didn’t write it right! :joy: What is more difficult for the automatic transmission?

The auto transmittion is forced more with the 14rims or with 13?
This i mean.
Meybe have a broblem in auto transmittion with 14rims?

I don’t think so. Because:

1. We both have the same engine.
  2. Both cars came with auto and manual transmition.
  3. Most of the time, sirion came with 14" and auto.

So, if we have the same engine, you have the same transmition as a Sirion does, so you are ok.

I think sirion M100 has different auto transmission.

I doubt there would be any noticeable and or significant difference. Review here;

But then here to note little difference in the actual wheel sizes;

Those sort of differences could also be noted on a car that has a regular service, injector cleaner, etc compared to another that is rarely serviced and driven in highly congested environment.

We have the same EJ-DE engine. I don’t see how the auto transitions will be different for the same engine. If I was the owner of the “Daihatsu” as a company, I won’t make two different type auto transmition boxes for the same engine. Even our engine mounts are the same!

I’m going to run a 15 x 6 with a 195/45/15 on my L60, they are only 30 mm taller than a stock tyre

1 Like

1 Like

6jx14" rims et37 its ok for L701 or i have problem in hitting the fenders when i run on curbs?
I can put 165/55 r14 tyres.
Thanks

Exacly what i run, fits kinda. i rolled out the arches on the back quiet a bit, on the front i only folded the edge to the inside.

Finally i think its better to buy 5jx14 et40 but what tyre to select?
I dont want to roll fender.
175/55 r14 its ok or 165/55 r14?

Ι bought this rims 5jx14 et40

165/60 tyre its ok for cuore?
I found it cheaper than 165/55.
Thanks

You would be driving lightly faster than the gauge says but nothing to worry about.

From here they run;
165/60 R13 or 155/60 R14

Depending on your suspension you may have a little guard rub?

With stock suspension

According to the above site, you can install:
155/60 r14
165/55 r 14
175/50 r14
185/45 r14

The best and optimal solution is the 1st, but you can go with the 2nd too. If you go bigger, you wont have any problem with steering, but you will lose throtle.

1 Like

Thanks my friend.
What nuts fir wheel to use?

More importantly it will put the speedo out slightly (+/- 1-2KM).

The bolts are the same and so the same nuts are fine and arguably more preferable than a new set.

The bolt is M12x1,5. Your nuts must be the same as the bolt. Your nuts are made for steel rims, but you can use them for aluminum too. Just DON’T use air pistol to tide them up. Use a cross key! Mine was tided up with air pistol and to unscrew it, I had to destroy the nut! A PAIN IN THE ASS.

The tire size visualizer is also useful if we compare the stock (155/65R13) to your new set (165/60R14);
https://sizemywheels.com/shina-calc?oW=155&oH=65&oR=13&nW=165&nH=60&nR=14&speed=60

We can note there will 22mm increase in dia. and 10mm in width.

Here they are overlayed;
https://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

Is the stock offset 38 or 40?