WTB g20x series tacho cluster

Looking for a working tacho cluster for a g200 charade. Let me know what you have. Thanks. :slight_smile:

you and me both, best bet is try gumtree for wrecking cars and facey pages :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l372968600

How would one go installing this into a car without a factory tacho?

1 Like

apparently they plug straight it, must have all the wiring there just not utilized :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome!
Cheers mate :smiley:

no worries, there are a few on there so look around for the cheapest :wink:

2 Likes

Yep they fit but you will need to move a few wires around in the plug. It’s not hard to do, i did one last year.

3 Likes

Sweet, any info on what wires need to be moved and where would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

honestly, grab a copy of the G200 Charade service manual, has the wiring in it :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try and find the guide i used but you might be lucky being a G203 and yours might plug and play. You really need to get them both in front of you and compare.

1 Like

From what I can find from scrounging around on the old forum it should be plug n play for a G200/G203

1 Like

at worst it will be a few wires to change around

2 Likes

Yep what mokeman said. Also Use jesse streeter to import it, i got mine delivered to my door airfreight for $100 total which included the actual buy price.

3 Likes

Plug and play for G203 i know for sure. i have one in mine and didn’t need to mod anything.

1 Like