Butchered replacement MOVEs diary

Inspired by the following thread: Livetodai group on facebook! - General Chat - Live To Dai , I have performed some minor cosmetic updates, taking the opportunity of exploiting my 601’s silver colour of which made painting the universally-issued black-coloured door handles to match the rest of the exterior:

Next, I will step overboard, experimenting with combining dark red with silver, inspired by the following vehicle of which prods me with a constant reminder to do so, each time I pass it by:

I have purchased vinyl wrap of which I will begin colouring the outter most door frames of which are adjacent to the silver-coloured roof. Reddening the door frames adjacent to the B and C pillars might be going too far, downgrading the elegance displayed by the blackened out present factory-issued wrapping.
Sooner or later, I will need to adress the paint deterioration inherent to silver. Since this vehicle no longer enjoys garage protection from ultra-violet bombardment, the bonnet has begun discolouring. Instead of covering failure with programmed failure, professional vinyl foiling resistant to the above-mentioned deterioration may be the answer.
A popular colour combination of silver and gray or anthrazit is often featured on these little Swiss buggers:

It would suffice applying gray or anthazit foil to a 601’s bonnet and side doors or even just the bonnet itself, for starters

3 Likes