I have a blue Sirion EJ-DE 3cyl, 989cc 56 hp.
In this topic, we will journey together to the wonderful transformation of the car.
The goal here, is to restore the exterior to its former glory, to immprove the interior as much as posible and to give the car, a little boost on its performance.
- The car is in my posetion since 2009.
- I had been treating it very bad, so, its apperance is bad in some places.
- I had been skipping service dates because of finantial diffecolties
- Since 2017, I had been keeping the service dates on time or close enough to date.
- I improved the interior, but there are still more things I want to do.
- I will focus on the exterior first.
Those are some photos of the car, while I was putting some rims that I restored from the junkyard:
Unfortunally, I had a crash yesterday and the car is in the workshop for repairs. Ahhhh that dimwit woman driver… she violated a stop signal!!
These are some photos after the crash: