L60 overkill

bolted the stock guard on the front and was suprised it fits and clears with a lip roll

not too bad, I originally had 17 x 7" on the front and reradiused and flared the original guards for them, looked a bit dicky when I’m running a 15 x 6" with 195/45 series on the front now.

Plus it takes about 50% of the bog away :smiley:

3 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully this helps with the sound of it for those curious of it all

And cut and paste url of the video from theatre mode into here and yah, video storage

2 Likes

looks great but I dont know what youve done with the video but it doesnt work and cant copy the url and get it to work either but the best way is just upload a vid to you tube and put the url for it from you tube here and it will either embed it so you can watch it here or will take you to youtube to see it.

1 Like
4 Likes

just an update, had my ssd hard drive which was my main drive decide to lunch itself.

Almost finished the rear diffuser. Hopefully it will provide a bit of downforce.Total area is around 900mm x 600mm, plus the extension on the exhaust.
Toying with the idea of running rubber skirts to get some more downforce.
Finally got a new radiator so after I plumb that up I will be able to fire it up .

Going to be interesting on what footage I get with the cameras

7 Likes

4 Likes

Well, down the the last few things.

Need to finish the fuel lines, find the weep in the sump and bodgy it up for now, coolant, radiator cap, top up with oil and fire it up.

And to totally finish it, windscreen , one rear trim panel, a handful of small trim bits to finish, get a mismatched set of chrome dress rims and then finish the paintwork.

So close and yet so far :exploding_head: . been flat out at work with a seemingly endless stream of jobs ever since the shutdown . Good but bad as I have been able to accumulate all the bit’s I need but no time to do anything :frowning:

Here’s a few pics after visiting a mate and talking shit, then this happened when I got home. Doing a camouflage job for shit’s and giggles

6 Likes

Sadly cannot see Video as see the message “No video with supported format and MIME type found.”

1 Like

arg, got it posted on instagram . I need to work out how to get it to show, as it looks ok for me

2 Likes

That works :+1:

Finally got my chrome vinyl wrap :slight_smile: and have done one gutter.
I think it looks OK Seems to make the car pop a little :slight_smile:

6 Likes

WOW, been a while since I’ve been on here. Had personal issues take over . Sorted out now, and have bought my own place up near Maryborough, away from the rat race of the coast, got way too crazy down there.
Anyway, I did a general post on it and where it’s at. Fun ride, way too powerful for the road, but fun anyway :smiley: Need to get it on a strip and on a track after I sort the front out again, Changing lower control arms to A arm and flicking the radius rod. Need more control with camber and caster although it handles pretty well now.
Need to lift the front a couple of inches and the same on the rear, roads around here beat it up too much.

Pictures just after I sprayed it

4 Likes

and if you saw this thing getting around, that was my other ride :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Diff out for a clean up and a little love :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, and just for bragging rights :slight_smile:

My 1/8th is 7.2 and 1/4 10.7 at 205 km/h , but that’s totally unofficial at a mates place using a phone app in his driveway thats about 3 k long and dead straight so will be interesting at an official drag meet, hopefully soon up Bunderberg

4 Likes

Here is where it is at at the moment

3 Likes

And as a road car, it works very well given the size to power ratio.

Going to go back to stock interior

5 Likes