L601 Move EJ-DE swap

received_539745390656156
Hey guys this is me picking up my Move, pretty much dead stock at this time apart from eBay coilovers, needed a fair bit of love to get her on the road. After a general service and finding afew missing parts it past no worries.
IMG20211019180608
IMG20211019180627
IMG20211019180643
These photos are the day before Roady. IMG20211203205417
This is the only photo I have after getting it registered, started driving it daily but it just started to run worse and worse everyday until I’m guessing it had zero compression in cyl 2, blowing sooo much smoke so found a 1999 sirion for next to nothing and dropped the motor out, currently have the ej-de assembled with the move gearbox and kframe ready to go into the move.

Now time to get my head around this damn wiring and build an exhaust. More photos are coming

5 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile: wiring is fairly easy. the stock move exhaust will mate upto the ej also

2 Likes

Thanks Luke :slight_smile: yeah will probably do something a little silly with the exhaust

Hey guys so I’m just about to bolt the motor back in, I’m just having trouble finding the pin out for the sirion ecu, could anyone help me with that please

The info is in here. Try some searches. My first search gave this https://livetodai.com/t/wa-l500rs/2340/175

Sorry it has been awhile but quick update on my Move,
Motor is in and running perfectly a little bit smokey when cold but im pretty sure it had a hard life before the move.
Welded myself up an exhaust just using a mix of the stock move and m100 exhausts thing sounds pretty good will try to upload a video.

Currently having issues with brakes, looked like rear wheel cylinders were leaking so i completely swapped my rear hubs and brakes from the m100 into the move unfortunately also ran into an issue with leaking wheel cylinders so Currently not using the car until i get around to ordering some new ones

1 Like

2 Likes