Livetodai group on facebook!

There is a new livetodai facebook group also so head over there if you want to check it out it has been running for a little while but we wanted to make it public when this community went live also so that group will be made public today some time today 24th March 2017.

you can check it out here!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1628593914111150/

6 Likes

:frowning:

Why not just change the name of the current facebook group (if you can)?

yes sorry on that I think the group is secret atm. another admin is setting it open when he gets the chance. to msg me your facebook name and i will add you in

All good, looks like it’s open now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is the proper thread for the following comment or not. Nevertheless, here goes. The following image taken from that site shows Australian MOVEs in various trim. While 601s exported to Europe all have the black-coloured vinyl foil glued around the door frames, MOVEs exported to Oceania either arrived identically or the vehicles pictured have been customized into having this vinyl removed :thinking:

Austr_601

this is the way we got the L601’s. The one that is 2nd closest to us in the photo is the most stock one that was there for the track day. It was the only time we had so many Move’s on track at the one time.

1 Like

Here’s how we got ours, except for the wheel covers, of course:

look exactly the same as how we got them. With the exception of the foil glued around door trims etc.
This was mine in stock form and ended up being the one way up the back in the cover pic.

1 Like

Inspired by these differences, I have decided to dabble in some experimentation, beginning with matching the door handles with the body color, synonomous with how newer vehicles leave the production line

The rear wiper, of which was in need of repainting anyway, was sprayed two-toned, so that the lower half wouldn’t protrude against the body color. Luckilly, I had ran out of silver wheel paint, given that this silver didn’t exactly match the original color. A repaint is planned

1 Like