My Daihatsu M100RS

Hi, a friend came to my city soon I’ll go to pick him up at the transport company, I wanted to ask what about the electrician what needs to be redone?

Do you have the ecu?

Yes

Good one , so that ecu will have 3 connectors/plugs. a b and c . a being the engine loom b and c from the vehicle dash loom. Does your mira have the ej-de or ej-ve ?

You should start a build thread Michael, as there are a lot more knowledgeable than i here to help you out.My build is all factory bolt on, plug in, no fabrication or any modification on my part.

2 Likes

I am not good in electric, that is why I will give this task to professional, but I need a scheme for him. Do you have it?

Hi, please tell me. Is this circuit similar to jc?

Have asked on the storia x4 facebook page for a jc-det pinout. You can also remove the ecu case and generally the pin function is printed on the board.

Cool, Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2563130333753949/
In the file section.Thanks to Dane Gross.

1 Like

Nashol info, it is necessary to change not the left but the right. Bro say this one will fit Toyota Duet or Daihatsu Yrv 4wd?

Do you have a picture how it should look like? I will try to find similar

Or from which car model it can be ok?

I’d be looking at using the L710S -L910S 5FMT Shaft .M112S M111S inner cv joint.

You can simply use the storia gearbox with your diff case fitted.put your cv shafts back in and away you go.
Inkedb180324293.1_LI
I do remember reading that you can machine your existing awd lsd to suit fwd setup.

I would like to leave the box with the rear tail from x4 until everything is assembled and then see if everything suits me then redo the box, if not, find the drive cardan and the rear axle and try to weld it exactly)

1 Like

This one is probably suitable DAIHATSU MAX
L960S