My Daihatsu M100RS

Have pm’d you some pic’s Michael.

Are the rear springs also from a Copen?

No RSR on rear.

Been awhile but here goes , been saving and looking for a decent K3 but everything i looked at had way to many klm’s or been very poorly maintained etc so i looked to japan once more and found this nice little 81kw k3-ve2 from the M111s with only 66,000 klm’s and obviously well maintained. So i just need to sit back now and let import monster do their thing
i-img640x480-15451780182c2wtt513889
i-img640x480-1545178018lp3gxq513889

6 Likes

Make sure you get the ECU. If you use the Oz delivered ecu it won’t be 81kws anymore :joy:

1 Like

Nice find!

1 Like

Hello, dear friend. I bought JC det. I can’t find a manual for it with spare parts oil seals, pump etc. And you’d help me very much if you tell with changes I should do. Swap will be from EJ ve to jc det. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Michael. I may be able to help as i’m doing something similar, probably best to introduce yourself to the community first up, maybe some pic’s .

1 Like

1 Like

This is my car Daihatsu Cuore face kit Daihatsu Mira Gino, gear ej ve. Now I ordered ej ce, but I can’t find a manual for it with spare parts oil seals, pump etc. And you’d help me very much if you tell with changes I should do. Swap will be from EJ ve to jc det. I live in Russia and have some problems with English))). I found you by chance, google found this forum and I decided to ask, because not many people in the world are with such gear

This is where i’m up to with mine, you need the jc-det front engine mount and bracket if you don’t already have it . You can use the EJ rear alloy bracket and mount ,dito for the gearbox mount. I’ve fitted jc mounts allround as the rubber is firmer than the std sirion ones. Oh and your mira looks awesome dude.

1 Like

Thanx bro

I don’t understand what are you talking about? About the engine frame or engine mountings?

For part numbers i bought a parts catalogue from japan years ago ,but now i mostly use partsfan.com just sign up for an account click the daihatsu tab…japan…storia…m112s.

1 Like

OK i see, you have the lot ,mounts, gearbox ,transfer. Mate clean it all up and bolt it in, the transfer case can freewheel ,assuming you staying front wheel drive. then sort out the r/h drive shaft maybe the m112s inner cv mated to an l710s driveshaft. You could remove the transfer case but then you’d have to change the diff and you would not want to lose that factory lsd.

2 Likes

Yes, everything is attached to the engine as you can see, the engine frame from the l700 is suitable with the jc det engine if I understand correctly. I registered partsfan, but I didn’t understand what the water pump and seals that should be changed when replacing the engine)