First, I have been ungrateful… the truth is that the end of the year was overloaded with work so it was rather little that i was present.
first, I’m going to thanks to @Mr_Gormsby for sending the wing. The truth i was some fear that some poisonous snake egg would come hidden in the package but all good Very happy and very grateful for the good disposition!
Thanks for the message!!!
Well, the truth is this report is focuses on the last race of the year, there is not much more except we take the little Sirion to the dynamometer.
Our last race was very funny, again we won the category so we ended the year with 3 of 10 wins (not bad for the first time I participate in a competition).
There is a issue to improve, the car brakes durability is very little, both in the race in November and in December I was left without brakes in the middle of the race (thank goodness that i take replacement pads). It may be that as the car goes on faster, the brakes are not lasting very long.
Here I leave some photos of the race (with my new wings )
Finally we took the car to the dynamometer. We do not install the Ecumaster but an Apexi SAFC2. We put the ecumanter in a nissan B15 to release the limiter rev (now rev up to 7500 rpm), now we clear that it would serve perfectly to release the rev limit of sirion.
Well with everything the car has today we mark, after setting, 113 hp to the engine (100 hp to the wheel), I really expected more but still a good number for a 1.3 engine. In the trial and error we achieved 102 hp to the wheel but decided to leave the engine a little more protected due to the pistons of high compression, the AFR stayed at 12.8 full gas. (in 13.0 it has 2 more hp).
Well, that’s all for now. The next race (and first of 2019) is this January 12 and 13 at 700 km from Santiago. I’ll tell you how it was in another post
Thanks for reading me!