The famous meme and picture thread!

The young Harrison Gray at the Holden Sporting Car Club Khanacross on Sunday the 14th. 1st in class (okay the only in his class). Well done. It’s at this sort of thing you will really understand if you and your car are “fast”.

Willowbank, Qld, Australia

5 Likes

Redirecting...

Prices on them look really good for a six speed plus reverse gear non-chain motorcycle engine gearbox. You could spend that cash (some wouldn’t) on a turbo motor and not be as quick and reliable as Hyabusa in front of this box installed.

3 Likes

Rally Dai lottery

https://fulllockmotorsport.com.au/?fbclid=IwAR0xm81dcunSM7LweJ3F5tJXRxT7F2gBBzYkjT0fo56KIwcKNvIps2GVlr0

Ends in about four weeks from the time of this being posted

CHARADE SPECS
This is a 1994 Daihatsu Charade DeTomaso limited edition build – Japanese production only .
1.6l 16 valve HD engine
Microtech LTX8 Ecu with 4 separate Bosch coils
Heavy duty clutch
Slotted brake rotors – Bendix pads
Daihatsu factory KYB adjustable height rally shock absorbers – just been serviced with new oil and seals
Full roll cage with side intrusion bars
Autotecnica fixed back seats new
All oils changed – brake fluid flushed – new radiator and coolant flush – Power steering rack resealed and fluid changed .
Previously registered in Australia – it has a full engineering report and a Modification plate for Roll Cage , Seats , Harnesses , Suspension etc . I have checked with Qld Transport, it can be registered no problem with the roll cage, seats and harnesses due to the modification plate – a current Qld RWC will be required – other states please check !
Vehicle comes as is – no Rego or RWC

https://fulllockmotorsport.com.au/?fbclid=IwAR0xm81dcunSM7LweJ3F5tJXRxT7F2gBBzYkjT0fo56KIwcKNvIps2GVlr0

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this Mr G. I will share it to FB as well.

2 Likes

Damn it, no SA entry :confused:

Norsjo Shopper three wheeler from Sweden

7 Likes

Will you look at that, found someone familiar :wink:

3 Likes

Huh-wow! I don’t remember that if it was me. Must have been ages ago, or another Gormsby.

1 Like

Have we got a copy cat :scream:

This was one of the videos of the cars hydrolocking their engines in Rufford Ford.

If you even feel useless I highly recommend anyone to watch these videos. Just one after the other going full send into a river.

Yeah, interesting video. Pretty sure I’ve never seen that one before. Must be another Gormsby. There aren’t many photos from the series to choose from that can be used as profile thumbnails so not necessarily a copycat.

1 Like

Well he is missing the _ in the name. From what series is your namen and pic?

Politically incorrect and especially funny if you are a teacher (I am - teaching a lot of similar kids basic fitting and turning and welding - we have an above the mean average number of Kiwi and Maori students). What goes on with kids and staff a like in it make one think the writer may have just taken real situations and barely embellished at all. By the time you get to the 14th episode the whole thing has tied all the details together. Basically the “system does not work or benefit kids at all” but a old school blunt teacher who actually has high expectations and the best interest of his students trumps all. Couldn’t figure out what I was watching when I first saw it over a decade ago, but found it built momentum and I couldn’t stop watching every episode right through to the end.

2 Likes

Seen via Compact Motorsports FB page (NZ Daihatsu race parts and prep).

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Just when I thought I’d seen everything Daihatsu (found on FB)

TA-X80

The Daihatsu TA-X80, which debuted at the 1987 Tokyo Motor Show. Powered by a 996cc turbocharged V6 engine putting out 96kw of raw power through a variable torque-split full-time 4WD system.

More here

and here

4 Likes

that is awesome I wish that there was more pics of it like the v6 1L turbo mid engine and underneath and interior.

2 Likes

For the Hijet lovers out there

2 Likes