The famous meme and picture thread!

Another one for the Hijet fans

3 Likes

[quote=“Mr_Gormsby, post:280, topic:54”] Just when I thought I’d seen everything Daihatsu
[/quote]

Could the similarity be purely coincidental?

1 Like

3 Likes

It’s a little odd but if drive it

1 Like

2 Likes

Discover Popular Videos | Facebook (no idea what this “redirecting is”? I don’t remember. Anyone know what it was linking to with regards to Daihatsu? Seems to go to a diff place every time I open it).

2 Likes

oh wow

5 Likes

So a friend of mine is in Vietnam and just spotted this :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Slam and stance not my thing but it’s amusing

3 Likes

hahahaha that’s so redneck but not redneck! yeh ummmmm

1 Like

[quote=“Mr_Gormsby, post:292, topic:54”]The Internet's Favourite Little Van: Nightride's 'Kevin' - Speedhunters[/quote]Having a Miata engine handy isn’t the same as Aston Martinizing a Miata.
It would be interesting, to create a likewise fiberglass kit for a Copen?:

AMX07 Kit Car zu verkaufen: Wer will den DB7-MX5-Mix? (msn.com)

https://www.roadandtrack.com/news/a44711797/aston-martin-mazda-mx-5-miata-kit-car-for-sale/

…While it’s certainly not as elegant as a real V12 Vanquish, we can’t help but be impressed with how the panels line up to create something semi-cohesive…

1 Like

I was watching YouTube and this popped up. Good old G10 Charade

6 Likes

8 Likes

Not a Dai. But I believe the guy does this sort of thing with a HiJet that he has also. Micah Sandman on Reels | Canned Heat · Going Up The Country

F20 fun

6 Likes

This fishing meme needed fixing

6 Likes

Daihatsu prank: Beware of where you park

https://twitter.com/i/status/1717945153799831999

2 Likes

Thanks Jesse

4 Likes

I saw a breif YouTube clip of this. It still has the 3 cylinder but they didn’t specify which engine.

If I had the budget that these guys obviously do, I would probably mount a Yaris GR turbo motor behind the cabin and connect it to a transaxle gearbox. Sure it would be a Kei truck by design but it would haul ass.

3 Likes